Ready for baby!
We are really ready to have this baby. The bed rest is getting old and we are ready for the baby and fun stuff! The pictures above are of the pack and play where it will be in the room to serve as a bassanet. The tulips were from shelley and james. The statues are our collection of Willow creek baby/maternity statues, and the picture of Jose is when we went out for fondue - yes I'm still on bed rest ... but the doctor suggested that every once in a while we could go to dinner or a movie where I'll just be sitting and relaxing and get dropped off at the door. It felt so great to get out and going to fondue was so nice because Jose and I felt like we were on a date and it is a long meal where you can just relax and talk. It was nice to be in outside-the-house clothes too! We also took another belly picture because we thought my belly looked so much bigger than the last time I had that shirt on. Other than our very exciting night, we did stuff around the house. Jose did a ton of work on the nursery and then had to drain and refill the hot tub... and I, well, slept and sat on my butt ;)
Our next appointment with the doctor is Wed and basically we decided that we do want to induce earlier than the due date but we don't want an amnio. We just think it is too much of a risk for how far along we are. So, hopefully on Wed we'll find out when we'll go in to have this baby!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home