The Dias Family

Monday, February 13, 2006

33 weeks and 5 days

Not much to report today. Everything seemed stable over the weekend. The highest my blood pressure has gotten was 144 and 87. I've had a couple days where I haven't felt to great and that is kind of concerning them. Today I have a consultation with the perinatologist and then we talk to the doctore about going home. While we are excited about the possibility, we are nervous about whether home bed rest will be easier or harder. We also wondering if I go home and everything goes up again if I'll be back in the hospital again. I hope it would be easier, we need more details from the doctor tomorrow. It is possible that each week I'll need to come in for blood tests every other day, NSTs a couple times a week, and doctor's appointments once a week - there just may be a lot of shuttling.

I was having contractions for about an hour this morning - total normal false labor, but crazy to feel it. Overall, things are status quo and they are no longer talking about delivering early. She is moving around in there tonight but I suspect she may have flipped back to breech position last night. I'll find out at the NST.

Kim and Dan were here with Blake and Brooke for the long weekend. Of course I didn't get to see them very much but the time I got was great. Kim and Dan were an amazing help to Jose and helped him with tons of stuff around the house and preping for baby.

Hope all is well with everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home