33 weeks and 3 days and some good news???
It is Saturday in the hospital and I've been here for 10 days. My tests all came back in normal range again today. Yesterday when we talked to the doctor, we got some really hopeful news. Since the tests have been coming back normal and my blood pressure has stayed low for days, there is the possibility that I'll be able to go home next week. I think the doctors just really didn't expect everything to go down and stay normal. She said that she would be comfortable with me staying at home if she felt like the blood tests could move from every day to every other day. In other words, I would still be on strict bed rest at home, would take my blood pressure at home, and come in for a blood test every other day. So, I just have to make it through the weekend (and I think Monday) with everything staying the same. Then when I see her on Tuesday we are going to reassess the plan. So I don't know how often I'll be coming into appointments with her. I also don't know how the home bed rest vs. hosptial bed rest affects induction at 37 weeks. We'll ask her all of that on Tuesday.
Jose and I are really excited at the idea that I might be able to go home. We are a little worried that I won't rest as much at home as I do here and things might go back up. But the motivation of not going back to the hospital should take care of that. There are lots of "ifs"right now but we are very excited that it is even a possibility. It doesn't sound like the decision will be made until Monday or Tuesday and then we don't know when I would go home if they say I can. We'll keep you posted!

1 Comments:
Yay! Yay! We're thinking good thoughts & are crossing our fingers for you!
Post a Comment
<< Home