Trying to blog more...
So we've gotten some complaints about not blogging enough but honestly, if something happens, we are putting it in here ... we're just not that exciting :) JK... I'm sure as the baby gets closer they'll be lots more.
We are officially done with 4 months now. It is really hard to believe that in a week and half we'll be half way done with the pregnancy - that thought is just crazy and a little scary!!!
Up until yesterday I was having some body issues just because my stomach (and other areas) are getting bigger but I didn't "look" pregnant. Somthing in the last few days has shifted and I have a tummy now that I can really no longer suck in. It finally is starting to feel like a pregnancy tummy rather than just fat - yeah!
I had a really fun weekend although Jose's was mixed. He had to go into work on both Saturday and sunday and it is looking like it is going to be a late Sunday night :( Friday night was a recovery night. Saturday we slept in late and I had a fun girls day with a friend from work. We had lunch and got pedicures. Then Jose and I went and bought our first piece of baby room furniture. We were really struggling with the cost of glidders and one of the sales people in babies r us said, "if it was me, I'd probably just a get a lazy boy". The idea really clicked with us because we wouldn't put the glider as part of our regular furniture set so after we were done with babies, we would have no need for the glider. So, we went and bought a leather lazy boy rocker/recliner. It will be the rocker in the nursey and then it goes with Jose's Lazy Boy when we make it part of the living room furniture. Plus, we're thinking the leather is going to be way easier to clean baby spit up off of. That night we went to see the Legend of Zorro with the same girl and her husband. It was a fun night.
Since the contractor didn't come on thursday, the basement still isn't done so we went to babies r us again and basically finished our registy which feels good. Now we just need to get started on the office so there is room for the stuff. It was really cute, Jose bought the baby's first stuffed animals (the pooh has a rattle in it).

This is an exciting week starting up. We have our intro class to the Bradley method on Wed. Thurs I have an appointment to have a specialist check out my thyroid and Friday is the ULTRASOUND - woohoo!!!!! So excited for that!!! Cross your fingers that Fred is cooperating and we find out the sex!!!
We are still making modifications to the registry so if you happen to look and see that we are missing something - let us know. We registered at babies r us and at Target. There are only a few things at target but they are pretty key.
Anyway, off to try to get some things cleaned up for the week and work on my 2002 photo album while I watch Desparate Housewives (although I'm not liking it as much this season.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home