All continues to be well...
We had another doctor's appointment today. Nothing is very exciting in these routine appointments for now. But we feel blessed for that. They test my urine and blood pressure and weigh me. Then the doctor comes in and asks if everything is alright and if we have any questions. I haven't had any problems so those conversations are short. Then we listen to the heartbeat and she says she'll see us in a month. It was cool to hear how the heart beat had changed (it was much slowed). It was also cool that she put the microphone a little bit below my belly button where last time she had to stick it down in my pelvis. We did get to make the date for the ultrasound though and we are both really excited about that! It will be the morning of Friday, Nov 4.
I finally had the energy to start prenatal yoga again and went today - it felt soooo great! The instructor has such a nuturing presence. The stretching felt so needed and so relaxing. It is also neat to see the women at different stages of pregnancy.
As for the basement.. well.. um... exactly the same.
Jose's work is very stressful with long hours right now. He has late nights pretty often but he sees a light at the end of the tunnel and I know he is really looking foward to the off-roading trip. As for my work, we just hired another girl that I'll be training to basically do my job even though officially I'll be supervising the department from home come April.
I had a hope that the basement would be done so I could clean it and start putting it back together while Jose was gone this weekend. Instead I'll work on trying to clean out the office hopefully plant some bulbs - I'll probably go out to some movies as well :)
That's all for now!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home