The Dias Family

Sunday, October 09, 2005

I hope I'm not jinxing it but...

I think I'm getting my energy back!!! Jose and I went for walks on Friday and Saturday. I did a bunch of housework today. I finally figured out what the fatigue was (yes was!) feeling like. No matter how much sleep I got, it felt like huge weights were hanging on my body, wearing me down. I woke up Saturday morning before 9 (first Saturday I got up that early since I've been prego) and had energy all day. Spike got us up early this morning so I was a little tired - but it was regular tired, the underlying fatigue was still gone.. I'm crosssing my fingers that it continues into the week but I'm REALLY excited.

We had a pretty relaxed weekend. We did some errands and chores around the house. On Saturday night we met a couple for dinner and a movie. We saw Flight Plan - it was definitely entertaining but not anything that special.

Jose leaves on Thurs for his off roading trip. He spent a bunch of the weekend fixing up his truck for the trip - he is really excited.

No further progress on the basement.. still waiting on the contractor ... urg... maybe it will be usable again before Thanksgiving!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home