The Dias Family

Thursday, October 06, 2005

When are you supposed to get the second trimester burst of energy???

I'm honestly trying not to complain because I know how lucky I am that I didn't throw up at all but I'm getting a little sick of being so tired. I think I was hoping to switch over to the second trimester and be ready to run a marathon. Ah, if I had only learned patience before the pregnancy (I guess the baby will teach me it if the pregnancy doesn't :) ).

Jose is still working long hours but big clients mean long hours. He is looking forward to his off roading trip next week. He should get some pretty cool pictures since they are going to see parts of the grand canyon that people normally don't see. It will be a great de-stresser for him. I'm regretting taking on the full time job. It would have been perfect if it had taken us longer to get pregnant but right now it is wearing me out and I feel like I don't have the time to get done what I want to. I guess I have my own little time clock that will have it end when it needs to.

The basement is still unusable. They are supposed to finish the dry wall this weekend but I have no idea when carpet will be back in place, the wall painted, or the baseboards installed. I'll be thrilled if things are done by the end of the month.

I'm really excited to "pop". I'm ready to "look" pregnant and I'm super excited to feel the baby move for the first time. I got some great advice on the fish and the stollers - thanks moms!

Not sure what the weekend holds but I'm sure it will include napping :) We need to start getting the outside of the house ready for winter. A few days ago, the top of the mountains got snow capped but it only lasted a day.. the weather is definitely turning colder.

So everything is going along pretty normal and very good.

1 Comments:

At 10/07/2005 9:06 AM, Blogger Alison said...

Keep in mind, I didn't even start throwing up every day until I was almost in my second trimester! So you've got it good as far as I can tell :)! You'll be popping before you know it. Just be sure to let us know when your belly button pops - mine never did!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home