The Dias Family

Monday, October 17, 2005

I had a very lazy/relaxing weekend. Jose left Thursday afternoon and returned much de-stressed (of course the stress came back today at work). I went for walks on Saturday and Sunday which felt great since it was in the 70s and that won't last for very long. It is way into fall now and while the changing colors are nice I prefer spring 100 times more. The colors changing just means it is going to get really cold and the trees are going to sleep.

I got a few things done around the house but honestly I did a lot of sleeping, watched some chick flicks and worked on photo albums. I was behind on pictures back to 1997 - jeez! I'm at 2001 which is really fun because it is the year I became really good friends with Kirsten and Jose - fun memories... plus now I have a trash bag worth of pictures I'm getting rid off - cleaning out stuff for Fred! That is one thing I really like about have little storage - it makes you keep the stuff that is important. I want the basement done though so I can get to sorting through the rest of the stuff. I figure I'll be done with album catch up about the time the basement is done :)

I *think* I felt the baby move this weekend. I guess I'll know if it was when I start feeling it more regularly. It was definitely in a spot that was my uterus and not my intestines and it felt like little bubbles. It went away after a few seconds. I had my first experience with my uterus tighting too. Supposedly the second trimester is when you start braxton hicks. My tummy got hard!! Jose and I can definitely see my tummy getting bigger but honestly, you can't tell with clothes on.

The new girl I hired started work today. She's good but we still need someone with more experience to take over. I told my boss that I didn't want to work after the baby was born - even if it is from home. I don't want that nagging responsibility when I want to be focused on Fred. I keep calling it a "he"- don't know whether it is an indication of something or just the fact that we are calling it Fred.

Not much planned for this week...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home