Mood Swings
Ah, the joys of pregnancy... I just put Jose through a day of major mood swings. I've had some but nothing like last night and today. I was just feeling super grumpy and everything was bugging me. Then by noon I had a horrible headache. When we got home, Jose gave me a long back and foot massage and it really evened things out for me - he get a husband of the year award today :)
Other than that, nothing new on the pregnancy side of things. We started our registry which was fun, tiring, frustrating, and overwelming. We put on quite a show for the people in babies r us as we tried on almost every carrier. We tried our darnest to find something cheaper than the Bjorn that we liked, but alas, there is a reason it is more expensive. Compared to the others it is just sooo much easier to put on. We are 90% sure on our stroller decision so alot of the big stuff is out of the way.
I got a great surprise this weekend - I found out last week that my good friend Nikol was going to be moving from Oregon to Colorado but for some reason it didn't cross either of our minds that she would be coming through Salt Lake City until she called me on Thurs. She drove all night friday night and got here at 6am. It was great to see her and a great suprise.
Hmm, the basement update. We have one coat of paint on top of the primer now. "Supposedly" he will be here tomorrow to do the second coat and the base boards and will be back later this week to do the carpet and the accent paint - but as always, I'm not holding my breath.
Jose is getting home at regular hours lately which is GREAT! Work is still stressful but not as many hours. As for my state, the girl I hired didn't show up for her second day of work so we are back to square one. Some of the pressure to get someone ready is off now because they are going to bring in a girl they know and trust to supervise the department when I'm gone. I still need to hire and train people to do the day to day tasks but not to take over and be responsible.
We are getting excited to find out what we are having. Jose is still feeling pretty strongly that it is a girl but I'm sort of feeling like it is a boy - we'll see!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home