The Dias Family

Sunday, September 23, 2007

HAPPY 3rd Anniversary to US!!!!! A couple of weekends ago, Jose and I went to Park City for an overnight celebration of our 3rd anniversary. We had planned to have a babysitter on the Sunday before our anniversary so that we could have some couple time but Kayla was still sick and I was getting sick so we had to cancel. Instead, we had our favorite dinner on our actual anniversay - yummy!!



I'm not buying Kayla a full set of winter clothes since we'll be gone by the end of Oct - yay!!! But I did think a hat, mitten and slippers were in order. She had slept with the slippers the night before this picture, then we were trying on the hat and mittens ande she would NOT take them off. I am just loving this stage of her discovering things she likes and doesn't like.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home