My camera battery was dead so these pictures are from cell phones. My long time friend, Nikol, visited for two days on her way from CA to Colorado. We mainly talked (surprise, surprise) but we also went to the Snowbird beer festival with her and she got to watch Kayla throw up all over me which she got a pretty good laugh out of :) Kayla had here first gastro-intestinal illness. Jose and I had never delt with it before. I checked on her before I went to bed and found he covered in vomit and everything in her bed covered too. When I picked her up she pucked down my chest. Then we were trying to hydrate her (Jose had gone to get pedialyte) and she projectiled onto my face. It was horrible because she was feeling so bad but Nikol and I could stop laughing that she had thrown up in my face and there was a craisin stuck to my head. I got sick on sunday and jose was sick by Wed - sigh.. the family that stays together gets sick together, right? Anyway, regardless it was so great to see Nikol and I miss her soooo much!





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home