The Dias Family

Friday, June 06, 2008

Okay, I realize I am WAYYYYY delinquent on blogging. Our life has been absolutely nuts for the last few months. After Kayla's birthday, we found the leak in the wall behind the fridge and it ended up that we were out of our house for a month while the house got put back together. I keep thinking that I'll get to a long catch-up blog but it doesn't seem to be happening so I'm just going to start blogging and fill in the details as I go along. Plus, I wanted to post this pictures ... I was so excited about this giant cupcake cake mold that I got yesterday. Kayla was so excited and proud! She loves cupcakes right now - she has some play ones in her kitchen (they are the main food she plays with in the kitchen) and she gets soo excited about the picture of a big pink cupcake in Trader Joes. So, when I saw this in the latest W-S catalog, I had to check it out. They had a cake make up in the store and she loved it -so we decided to splurge... we had sooo much fun making it and decorating it. You can also use the mold to make an ice cream cake (the top of the cupcake would be make of ice cream).


Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home