Kayla and her buddy Jack... It is hard to explain just how much Kayla ADORES her friend Jack. "Jack" was one of her first words that other people could understand. Sometimes I put her in one of Jack's diapers if we are playing at the Kinneys and the rest of the day Kayla says "butt... jack" and points to her butt. If you want to cheer her up, all you have to say is, "do you want to go see jack?" On this day, we met Kirsten and Jack at Home Depot. When Kayla and I walked into the store, kayla started screaming "JACK" at the top of her lungs. When I got her out of the cart to see Jack, he instantly took her hand and walked her around the store to show her the fork lifts. He is such a great big brother to her!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home