Warning: "Waaaaa" email following.. yes I'm whining and aware of it...
Pretty much one of the major reasons I HATE the salt lake valley is when the air quality is bad... because you see, it isn't just bad, it is dangerous. I don't know how to describe these days to those of you who don't live here. It is miserable. The only way it could be worse would be if we didn't have air conditioning. So because we are in a valley, the pollution gets traped very easily. When it happens in winter it is depressing but not unbearable. Right now it is 104 degrees outside and feels that way. And when you are outside looking around, the sky looks like the worst part of LA. This puts everyone in a bad mood so that makes it worse. I've been avoiding going outside because when the air quality is classifed as "red" or "unhealthy" is recommended that you don't exercise outdoors and that the very young and elderly don't go out. When you are a stay at home mom, it simply sucks to not go out at least once a day. So, I ran some errands today but it was so hot and disgusting that now I feel worse. And to top it off the reason I went out is that Kayla had been crying for 2 hours as I tried to get her to sleep for her 2 hours nap. Luckily the time in the car put her to sleep. She has been really fussy all day. I'm tempted to say it is the beginning of teething pains, but I'd rather not because I know it can take months for teeth to come in. She was drooling alot, sucking on things like crazy and had a little runny nose this morning.. but I really hope it isn't the beginning of teething....
Anyways... so there - waa!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home