The Dias Family

Monday, July 17, 2006

Ug!

I'm so flippin' tired... here is the thing: When she is waking up constantly through the night, you get used to it and figure out how to function with that amount of sleep, but... when she does a good job sleeping for more than a few days, I get used to that extra sleep so when she goes back to waking up.. it is a killer!!!!! So I think I jinxed myself with the last entry, it was just she was sleeping so well so consistantly.. she basically would go down around 8, sleep until 1, up again at 4 and then asleep until 7:30. Well, starting that night (friday).. she reverted.. up every 2 hours again. The first night I hoped was a fluk - a growing spirt or something - but no, no, no... the next two nights were the same. I don't even know how many times I was up last night.. oh well, things are always changing, right. Oh, I jinxed myself on the spit up too.. not projectiles or pain but it is flowing again! On the relief side of things, she is gaining weight again, that was a fluk... on the napping, I think that she might be doing 2 naps a day now instead of the 3 so I'm trying that and it seems to work better - she sleeps so great in the bouncy chair but I only use it in emergencies :) She hasn't totally rejected the bottle.. she even took 3 oz from me. I think just needs to be hungry to take it. But man, she is so adorable - it is all worth it.. just as her sleep has shifted, I know it will shift back.

She still hasn't had the pacifier since we got rid of it. I'm not saying there isn't TONS of crying but we just hold her through it. Actually, she only cries for it when she is tired.. so we are doing lots of patting, rocking and swaying. It is so hard but we are really glad we made the move early to get rid of it.

So I've started multiple projects at once - which is never good. We ran out of media space so I ordered a new cd/dvd rack.. I need to put that together and load it up with CDs.. that means that all of our cds are separated by first letter on the family room floor. I'm finally getting our tax stuff together (we had filed for an extension) so the upstairs desk and table is covered with tax stuff. 2 years ago we bought a frame to put artistic shots from the wedding in and so I have pictures on the coffee table laid out to figure out which ones to put in. Jose went into work on saturday and Kayla and I went with him so I started up again on my photo albums so I have that on the family room floor as well - I'm half way done with 2002 :)... And I have ingredients for about 3 recipes I need to make and freeze - jeez! The house is a disaster but it actually works nicely because when I get a free minute I can pick up on it wherever I left off.. I just think I started too many. This all started because we were stuck inside with the weather...

Hope everyone had a great weekend - she is waking from her morning nap

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home