The Dias Family
Wednesday, June 14, 2006
Jo and Kris taking their turn with Kayla at Dim Sum - she might have been conceived at their wedding in Hawaii last year .. I know, I know - tmi!
Congrats to newlyweds Gisala (I'm sure I just butchered that spelling!) and Eric
posted by Jennifer D @
2:28 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About Me
Name:
Jennifer D
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
Meeting Mommy's Cal Poly friends - Ken and Aaron (...
Kayla's first airplane ride to San Jose - she did ...
Meeting Dan - she can't wait to meet Erin and Wyat...
Well, we had a busy but fun weekend. Unfortunately...
Hello World!Kayla is just doing great these days! ...
Uncle KC, Daddy, Mommy, Kayla, Papa Dick, Mema, an...
Playing with Papa Dick
Uncle KC and Aunt KD taking Kayla for a walk
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home