Sunday, December 28, 2008
Previous Posts
- Christmas cookie making with Amanda and Savannah ...
- Kayla receiving the sleeping beauty costume - she ...
- Our family Christmas picture taken before going to...
- Christmas Eve at the Kinneys!Exchanging presents w...
- More of Christmas morning:Opening her purple pony ...
- Kayla had been reading a Christmas book where the ...
- HAPPY HALLOWEEN 2008!!!"I a butterfly!"
- "My shirt match my pillow" At the end of her baths...
- How can she be old enough for tea parties!!! Robb ...
- Dias Cousins visit for three fun-filled days in Sa...


1 Comments:
Wow, you guys are ambitious around the holidays! I miss you guys sooooooooooooooooooooo much. Kayla is seriously the cutest little girl.I hope she even recognizes us when we see her next! Thanks for keeping us posted!
Love, Jen, Anth, Lincoln and Roxy
Post a Comment
<< Home