The Dias Family

Friday, January 26, 2007

Square 1??

Okay, so I still consider Kayla as sleeping through the night and I know that that comes with nights here and there where she won't sleep... Well, this week, it has felt like the sleep is back to square 1. :( It has been awful... I'm hoping that it is things like the inversion, teeth, growing, etc.. we can't be starting over, can we? She was up all last night. Motrin didn't help. She would fall asleep on either of our chests and then scream when she was put down. Jose is ready to have her in bed with us and I totally understand that but what I learned on these past vacations is that I get NO sleep when she is in bed and she ends up nursing ALL night - not the direction we want to go if we want to ween in a month and a half. I think last night might have been a growing spurt because when I went in at 4, she drained me... here's hoping that tonight is back - sigh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home