A weekend in the fall with the Dias's


Well fall is definitely here! I must say it is beautiful. Jose, Kayla and I took a walk to our neighborhood breakfast diner and got a chance to see all the leaves and changing colors. We then spent time in the yard cleaning up for winter (planting bulbs, doing a last mow, cleaning up the shed, etc.) Kayla and I carved the pumpkins that we got at the pumkin patch. I took a picture with the pumpkins lit up in case they get smashed since they are out on the porch. We had a lot of family time this weekend which was really nice. The day light saving change was a little rough. Kayla fell fast asleep at 6pm (which is her normal 7pm bedtime) so we had to keep her up until 7:30 but she was pretty grumpy. We are hoping to go out and get some fall pictures tomorrow.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home