Let it snow, let it snow!!!
We are in the middle of our first big storm of the season. There was practically nothing on the ground in the morning and it stormed basically all day. The drive home was a little scary and very slow but uneventful. I hope Jose can head home soon so it isn't too cold when he drives home. It is 26 degrees right now and is supposed to go down to 13 degrees. Salt Lake winters and storms are mild compared to other parts of the country but for this dessert and San Diego girl.. it is just crazy!
Things are good here. Our 5 month appointment was last Friday. I got the flu shot last wed (the doctore had HIGHLY recommended it). I didn't have a reaction to the vaccine but I got and infection where they gave me the shot. So, I had to go on antibiotics - this just sucked since up until now I haven't even used Tylenol. But, I was glad I had a doctor's appointment or otherwise I wouldn't have thought it was infected for probably another week. On Saturday either the infection, or the antibiotics, or the incoming cold front left me feeling terrible and we spent most of the day napping or watching movies on the couch. I felt way better on Sunday so we got to run some errands and picked out a video camera. We know how early we are doing everything but the video camera was for good reason: We want to video the baby moving in my belly when it gets to that point and we want to make sure we can convert to DVD easily before the baby comes. The camera was a x-mas gift to each other.
Speaking of x-mas shopping, I haven't even come close to starting and I'm freaking out a little bit - hopefully we'll get farther along this weekend.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home